A Recap of 2019 (part 1)

Assalamualaikum πŸ‘

2019 has finally comes to the end. Of course, i would love to take this opportunity, to do a quick recap of my 2019 version. Actually, i am in an awe, to the fact that 2020 will be coming on this wednesday and i am leaving 2019 in less than 24 hours though. But before we getting into it, let me scans my gallery, i need to post something that is good atleast for me to read it back when 2030's coming lol πŸ˜†. So, let's get started!!!

Disclaimer : I'll release wah haha only half of 2019 on 31st December 2019. For the next half of 2019 it will be released somewhere in January. Happpyyy new year! 🎊🎎

January 2019



 
Pizza's making class at Kolej Komuniti 2πŸ•


Meet my one-day coursemates and our lecturer for that day! πŸ’›

With all the coursemates! πŸ’™

Tagged along my nyod as well! πŸ•πŸ•
I don't remembered precisely at what date I went to the class, but all i can say the pizzas were great. The class, one-day coursemate and of course the taste and how it looked like then, quite tempting. Thank god, i wasn't on diet atm. Anyways, always find a short course like this ok peeps whenever you feel boring and got nothing to do. I went to the class because I was on my semester break. Rather than going out (read; ewah padahal kaki jalan) it would be good if i can find any activites which is something that i like as well as to enhance my skills (read; cooking,baking and of course eating) and poooof, there you go! 

February 2019

This one i forgot why we went out but for sure this from our first date on 2019! 
Meet my mangga and betik! πŸ˜‚

Aaaaa this one was my first fun run on 2019 before I started my last semester of degree!It was she-run at Putrajaya where I accidently met Ashraf Muslim and the day where my finger nail/toe went bruised wkwkwke. Sakit tak apa tapi berpengalaman lah nampak Ashraf Muslim irl. Nsemm koπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Yang nih balik dari belari-lari sampai mendapat jari lebam, lepak TS lepas tu kebetulan i nak balik Penang dah, for good? Ehek



MARCH 2019

March finally landed and a new semester has opened! This was my last semester as a student. It was one of the highlight of my life, where I've been sicked, stressed enough to meet a caunselor and many more. But, thank god I've managed to finish all my hardship for these 4 years by graduating on September. So, let's see what's inside the store for march! πŸ’ͺ


Squashiesshhh thang xD

Since, I am going to graduate soon (read: atm) I thought that I wanted to try something new. I don't want to feel any regretful things when I ended all of this. Thus, I took a squash lesson as for my ko-k. It was wayyy funnier and exciting things happened though. Tbh, i am not good at sports but i love to see people who's good with it. And tennis/squash has always been my favourite sports if i've got any chance to learn. I registered and got my spot to play and it was one of my vivid moment for this last semester🎾. I started from zero and now I knew some basic but i haven't play it since we don't have any court in gamat. Thank you coach and of course i met some new friends too! πŸ’š










In March also, we as the final students of School Of The Arts (SOTA) organized a zombie run 2 survive fun run, i think it's almost 5km. Gemok jugak lah aku ek atm hahahaha. So, those were my coursemates and lecturers. Fun fact that for this run, only me and Tikah (read: the one who is wearing the green-neon shirt) joined the run. Lain-lain semua ajk kot. So, this marked as my second run in 2019! It was fun though because along the track, you will be facing with some zombie, on daytime lah ya! Props to the zombies, it couldn't be realest without the makeup artists too! πŸ’€πŸ‘½πŸ‘ΎπŸ‘Ώ




Y'all i hate throwback wkwkwke. Hopefully i won't burst any tears lah ek while typing. So, aside from zombies sheesh, we also took some times to do an individual and class photoshoot! Gadh, through ups and downs, thick and thin, these are my family for 4 years. Kadang-kadang tu nak nangis jugak lah bila susun-susun gambar, lagi aku nih jenis sentimental ya. Wherever you are, hope you guys are doing fineπŸ’—oof, this photoshoot was held because of our finale year project exhibitions (read: RINTIS 2019) 



At last week of March, i think, we went for a roadshow to promote our FYP exhibition to public. This time we went to Design Village (DV) in Penang. The show started at 10am and ends at 10pm. It was tiring and fun. Each department from SOTA sent their committees to look out for the booth as well as to promote our own department as well. It was so hot till we get each of us tealiveπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Besides that, we also held some activities for instant students from Music Department, do some mini busking around DV, New Media Department do some VR or gaming thing, Fine Arts did ofcourse some mini painting thang. Sebab tulah aku pun terjebak mewarna wakakakaka 🎨. Disclaimer : After typing this, i only noticed how i oftenly wears the same tudung lol. Berbasuh ek jangan cakap tak basuh aipp. 

APRIL 2019

Pufff, this month was one of the busiest. I didn't have any activities that I could join because I was too engrossed with fyp thang. Like, clock is ticking but my fyp hasn't finished yet. I am already in worrisome situation where I need to catch up the dateline, but my backlog hasn't decreasing yet it keeps on increasing everyday. Since, it was my last year, i need to take as many subject as i could in order to meet the graduation units. I've too many things on my plate for a moment i thought that i don't want to continue any of these. In addition, i am also facing some serious problems from my surrounding. Tipulah masa fyp tu kita tak rasa nak giveup, nak balik kampung. Setiap hari menangis, but hey, i made it. 2018-2019 were sucks but i managed to turn the table though. Alhamdulillah.

PD Batch 12 year 2015-2019 πŸŽ“πŸ“


MAY 2019

The day has come! On May, i finally finshed all my fyp thang and made it to our fyp exhibition. Alhamdulillah. Fun fact again, my project finsihed a day before the exhibition. I felt worried atm because you saw all of your friends one by one, setted up their places while you, still doing the things. Sometimes, last minutes works are fine though because you need to push all your limits until the end but it ain't good. Sometimes je lah huhuhu. I cried a lot throughout the project. I was late to the opening ceremony too, luckily i managed to fit in myself with friends before VC came to our booth. Dedo tauuuu!


Ni lah hari yang aku lambat bangun sebab tidur subuh lepas tu dengan mekap gegitu dengan tudung tak gosok lepas tu received calls from friends asking where are you lol. Tak akan sis lupakan ye!







 


Sehabis-habis rintis yang berlangsung selama one week, there was a dinner for all department and for my department as well, which was handled by me. It was my first experiences to lead my department to create a night where everyone can enjoy and remembering it for the rest of their life. Ewah. May also is my favourite month ever because it's my birthday moooonnnttthhhh yorobunnn~~~ πŸ’πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽŠπŸ°πŸ»






RINTIS 2019 Dinner was held somewhere in May, i don't remembered yang penting time puasa. At Zen Hotel kot pun aku dah lupa. Hahahaha. Theme pun aku dah lupa like apa nihh! Hahahaha. The foood was good. Semua bagus best i missed them. Those are my coursemates. 4 years with blood, sweat and tears, finally we've been celebrated on that night. All of our hard work been paid off. That time je kalau kite rasa nak bergambar dengan crush 4 tahun ke, nak gila ke nak buat apa buatlah. Takde orang melarang ye. Wkwkwkwke. Unfortunately, i've got no one to be crushed at wkwkwe. 



The last two pictures pula from my own department dinner! We organized the event, it went kind of smoothly. Actually, there was an incident at first huhuhu tapi tulah aku nervous masa benda tu jadi. Because, mainly the event was under my ''supervision''. I handled all including ordering caterer, decoration, perfomances etc. Not handled lah actually, i jadi boss je hahahaha but we worked as a team lah. Theme for this dinner is pyjamas party. Kalau aku jumpa lagi invitation card dia, i'll upload it here lah ek. Hekhekhek. Serious rindu lah ya, nih tak semua ada dalam gambar biasalah dah hujung-hujung masing-masing ada komitmen sendiri. Yang ada isteri kena kejan isteri, yang duduk jauh dan ridin solo macam sis je ada. Wkwkwke. By the way, i'm blessed. AlhamdulillahπŸŽ‡

So, for June-December part will be uploaded somewhere in January. Tooo much stories needed to be shared ek and also i really need to sort out my photos as i have so much file and somehow its duplicated. Once again, happpyyy new year 2020! Let's work harder than ever to achieve our goals in life, hereafterπŸ’ž


Popular posts from this blog

USM Interview Session

Congrats my man!

Ramadan Tiba Lagi