Encapsulating 2020

 Assalamualaikum πŸ’š

I'm typing on 12292020 right now, and I don't know when I'm going to publish this post πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚. I'm doing this in amid of my assignments and all the stress things that come, usually at the end of semester. As for now, I'm in my week 12, whereas all of students will burn the midnight oil, hitting the hay in the morning, suddenly getting a fever and etcetera (get well sooonnn!) In this post, I'll be encapsulating my 2020. 2020 is a weird year, it has been a tough ones. You could never went a single yes in this year nor a no. Everything feels surreal. I pray that 2021 will be better, the world will heal and it heals every single souls around the worldπŸ’–

To begin my 2020, I pursued in MA and it's a different field from my BA. Thus, it's so challenging until now. I'm doing all the works, classes by ODL (Open and Distance Learning aka Online Classes). It is indeed very tedious, challenging. It's not the offline classes aren't tiring or whatnot, but this one is that we are dealing mostly with technical problems. The internet connection, the voices that breaking up abruptly and etc. This is the new norms that we must obey. Not only in studying but for those who are working too, they sometimes need to WFH (Work From Home). Schools, universities are closed. I managed to meet and mingle with my friends for only 2months+-. We don't even have time to capture some photos together. I hope we still recognize each other jkjk πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Aside from my studies life that I've been spending on in the span of 10months+-, I'm ''developing'' new hobbies. I have been trying to do so many things to fill in the gap that I had during these past months because of the MCO thing. I'm trying to plant the ''reading-attitude'' in me. I don't read much, so it feels like I live under the cave. I don't follow much things that are trending on social media. The tik-tok, the viral videos across the world or even in my own country. I think it happens because I'm adulting. Or, I'm aging? Guess what, I'm almost 30 and I still can't get over itπŸ‘€

Aaaannndddd, this one-new-hobby that I want to brag about is I went to hiking. Yep, it is the hiking that I want to highlight about 😜. To be frank, I don't do much outdoor activities, because I kind of hate the idea of getting expose under the sun as I sweat a lot. What I meant was I sweat a lot and I hate it. I tend to get the sunburn easily even I already rub the face with sunscreen. Also, I think I don't have any confidence in doing this kind of activities. I'm overweight, I don't exercise much so I thought this activities aren't suitable for me. I'm wayyyy lazier than you, I hate walking hahahaha. All that I can do is just breathing and laying on bed while browsing to kpop. But, 2020 has offered so many things for me to try out. It is better late than never. Never ever underestimate yourself. Now, I can call myself a hiking-craze. There is something about hiking that I love. Although the journey isn't easy even until now when I go hiking, I get tired easily, always running out of breath lol. Once you have reached the top, you'll will drive into the beauty of nature, from the top. The air is soo cold, it wafting nature to you in affinity. Oh, I will share some of the hiking photos. A few that I liked the mostπŸ’›

Update: Today is 010821. Told ya, it is so hard to keep the consistency in writing. I have been buzy and could not make up some times to continue writing this post πŸ˜… 

Update: Today is 012221. Hahaha, I believe I need to wrap up this post otherwise, it won't be published and that's how I only post twice in a year (for the year's summary and new year post lol) 

Sooo, as I promised, I'll leave the rest of this post with my 2020 photos. Actually, I don't capture much since 2020 is a lockdown year. People be stucking at home, only going out for awhile. I hope that the virus will be vanished starting from this year, so we could go out without to think of this hazard. Happy 2021, I wish to all of the readers, to go and accomplished on what you've been planning for and do your best for the rest of 2021! πŸ’š

An prompt act, of standing in by using one leg xD


Buai laju-laju, who knows which Prince that I've be landed for? xP


A few weeks before christmas. Shall I call this as the 2020 christmas date? πŸ’–

Our first meet after one year lol, he even said ''jomlah selfie. Ni je selfie tahun 2020 kita'' lol panπŸ˜‚

One of my bestie-since-baby was married! I shed the tears a bit after watching her walking to the aisle lol. Happy newlyweds sister! You've finally met your prince πŸ’š


Bye! xdxd 

Popular posts from this blog

USM Interview Session

Congrats my man!

Ramadan Tiba Lagi