A Recap of 2019 (part 2)

 Assalamualaikum 🌻

Hello 2020! Hello to my first ever post on 2020 tho kk. I promised that I will update the next part of my 2019 recap but I didn't do it. Instead of being so cliche, let's just say that I'm lazy👀 Annnnd, because of that, I really need to find back photos from June-December? However, I didn't have any big event except for my convocation and of course, my big brother's wedding? Can I just skip the part whereas I need to explain everything??? Can I just upload the photos????? Or can I just highlight the month whereas some events happened? Can lah! My blog, hehehehe 👅,

JULY 2019






It's been a donkey ears I bet! Not so ears, after a year I'm finally posting something regarding to the wedding. Anyhow, these are some photos back then, on my brother's wedding. Some of my friends attended the occasion. It was tiring, but, the most prominent thing was that how big I looked back then. With those triple chins and gahh all wkwkwkwkwe compared to now 😂 so, selamat pengantin baru, semoga kekal ke anak cucu. Just don't ask me when will my turn, cause I want to enjoy my life, being a solo and yolo 💚

On july too, I sat for my first ever JLPT N5 which led to a not-sooo-good-result that I wish I could retake it back after the whole massive pandemic ends. Let's pray for a better world, healthier than ever💚

SEPTEMBER 2019

This is my reincarnated kind of month after the grueling journey of my degree life for almost 4 years! All of the sweats, cries, pain and tiring days have finally comes to the end. I'm soo happy, beyond to the point that I couldn't believe that I could go through it. There were many ups and downs during my degree life and I've learnt a lot. Nothing could be missed and sometimes I feel so yearned over those days whereby I cried while cutting the plywood, thinking how my life would ends, most importantly, during my fyp days (FYP= Final Year Project). It was super harsh and sometimes I wonder if I can stop the period and let all go and just choose another path. There were times where I'm doing the assignments, abruptly, I kept on thinking ''what am i doing right now, what is going on here, what is this, I don't belong in here= I JUST WANT TO GO BACK THOOO😅😂. Auspiciously, I'm glad that I've succeeded! There's nothing more important than to complete the studies and bring back those certificate for the family💟

At this time, you really need to be fast. Just seize anyone besides you and ask for a photo to be captured, because, indeed all of your friends will be extra buzy 😂

If anyone could ever ask me, my favourite lecturer back then, it'd be definitely, this pretty sensei. Heretofore, I feel so bad that I still can't utterly speak or be fluent in Japanese kkk. Too much play play. Shitsereishimasu, gomen-ne. 💤


PD 2015-2019 (not all) 💚


I guess those two were the highlight event of the 2019. The rest were just you know, hanging out with friends, sleep, eat, talk yada yada. Nonetheless, I'm eternally grateful that I can go out happily, enjoying my whole 2019 with ease, compared to the current circumstances that's happening around the world. 2020 is on another level that I can't imagine. We are 2 months plus away from 2021. I hope everything will be okay💚


Bye!

Popular posts from this blog

USM Interview Session

Congrats my man!

Ramadan Tiba Lagi